Friday, February 22, 2013

The Cup Song Tutorial

Hey Guys,
I made a youtube channel a couple of days ago and i already started to make videos. A video i made today which is February 22 2013, is a tutorial video for The Cup Song from the movie Pitch Perfect. I do the steps with the container and with out the container, i also sing the song for both. Please watch and subscribe to my youtube channel. Anyways today was the 100th day of school and our teacher wrote HAPPY 100TH DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! on the smartboard and of course she wrote other stuff too..... I am  SOOO nervous because i have my piano exam on Monday and i hope i will pass. Today i had a pretty good day except these stupid girls i had to deal with and they said to me that at least they are not russian. And that got me REALLY pissed off!! They are ANNOYING, ANNOYING, ANNOYING AND ANNOYIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i dont want to talk about that sooo....... Today was a pretty good day. So lets live today. :D

From,                                    My Latest Video:
KitKat                                   The Cup Song Tutorial


1 comment: