Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Art, Lunch, Recess, And BOYS

Hiya,

Today i had school cause its a Tuesday. I had art today in school. It was so fun drawing a rode during the winter and drawing a cartoon from Tim Burton's FRANKENWEENIE. During lunch the boys were on my nerves like yesterday.( well one boy) The kid said that i weighed 2 pounds and i was like at least im not 100 pounds from eating cookies every day. One boy stuffed his mouth with chicken nuggets. The lunch lady said that he needed to spit it out but the kid said no cause kids were already throwing up.( UGH!) At recess i was swinging on the swing and wanted to jump off but instead the wind blew me before i could jump off and i flew backward and landed on my stomach it was sooooo funnyyyy! Then at recess I was going down the fire pole and i went down with no hands and almost flipped off then i went down with no feet. It was so fun! So yeah that was my school day. GOOD, GREAT, ANNOYING (cause of the boy) AND OVERALL FUN AND FUNNY!

From,
KITKAT

No comments:

Post a Comment