Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another Day At Home

Hello,
Today I don't have school again and probably I won't have school again tomorrow. Ugh, this is just like the strike in school last year. It is so boring just sitting at home and watching tv or playing games  all day. I am probably going to make another post tomorrow unless I have to go anywhere. (But I doubt that) Today I am going to go to ballet because this is usually the day I go to ballet and plus the hurricane is over so yeah. So this is my post for today. I will try to write tomorrow. So lets live today.

2 comments:

  1. "Lets live today" - love that.
    Yo, great blog, Kitkat.
    Waiting for next post.
    XO-XO-XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u that is my motto comment more often and I will be doing the next post soon. :)

    ReplyDelete